Sunday 3 September 2017

We spent a lot of time creating our content for the project and what this came down to was 10 statemnts that would serve as a sort of 10 commandments for us to live by as graphic designers

1. As A designer I will NEVER BE AFRAID TO STEP OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE
2. As A designer I will ALWAYS TEST THE BRIEF TO SEE HOW I CAN PUSH IT
3. As A designer I will NEVER WORK FOR THE EXPOSURE WITHOUT PAY
4. As A designer I will I WILL ALWAYS RESPECT THE POWER OF DESIGN
5. As A designer I will I WILL USE THE POWER OF DESIGN RESPONSIBLY
6. As A designer I will NEVER BE AFRAID TO PUSH BEND OR BREAK THE RULES
7. As A designer I will ALWAYS LOOK FOR NEW AND EXCITING PROJECTS
8. As A designer I will ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I SHALL NEVER STOP LEARNING
9. As A designer I will TRY TOO INTRODUCE MY PERSONALITY TO MY WORK
10. As A designer I will NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE COMIC SANS

No comments:

Post a Comment